Din aims to:
- provide a secure communication environment to enter in the world of Digital Information in a way that make the use of Information Network at the University a safe and available mean for all without any risk.
- Provide an infrastructure for communication and information at the University to transfer, provide, and exchange the information and communications locally, regionally, or internationally.
- Facilitate the communication between faculty members, staff, and students to each other and providing the local, regional, and international environment.
- Contribute in the support and development of education and scientific research.
- Enable the student to study remotely and reach to courses and others as well as facilitating the continuing and open education.
- Assist in live broadcast and transfer of lectures, conferences, seminars, workshops, meetings, and others inside and outside the University.
- Support the e-management, IT, and decision-making at different levels.
- Facilitate the process of documentation and electronic archiving of documents and exchanged information.
- Assist in raise the abilities and skills of academic and administrative body at the University in dealing with techniques of information, communication, and multimedia.
- Operate, maintain, and develop the network and infrastructure of information at the University.
- Provide a teamwork at DIN that has the ability to:
· Protect, secure, and monitor the networks.
· Manage servers and copy the contents of data.
· Operate, maintain, and develop the infrastructure of information network at the University.
· Develop and raise the level of performance for staff at DIN.